BICYCLE WORKSHOP IN PALMA DE MALLORCA
- Bike repairs and service working with the leader brands in the market and the best tools. Check offers below*.
- Bicycle assembly and full set-ups.
- Our workshop is specific for road bikes covering the most remarkable brands such as Specialized, Giant, Canyon, Cannondale, Trek, BMC, Bianchi, Colnago, Look, Scott, Ridley, Merida, Lapierre, Pinarello, Cervelo, Argon18 and Orbea among others.
- Bicycle workshop located at the center of Palma (C/ de la Mar, 10). Open 7 days a week!
- Shimano Di2 and Sram eTap set ups. Ceramic speed installation.
- Over 10 years of experience, permanent learning of new systems and components.
- Zipp, Campagnolo and Corima wheels available to order.
- See prices of standard services below.
- Punctures: inner tube replacement: 10€*
15€, inner tube replacement in Brompton bikes or coaster brake ones: 20€/u.
- Installation of pedals or accessories: 2€ each
- Stem installation: 10€
- Brakes adjustment (cable): 12€
- Brake shoes installation (1 brake): 10€ labour + brake shoes price
- Disc brake pads installation (1 brake): 12€ labour + brake pads price
- Brake cable and cablehousing replacement: 15€ per cable
- Handlebar tape installation: 15€ labour + handlebar tape price
- Chain installation: 6€ labour + chain price
- Gears adjustment (any type): 10€
- Gear cable and cablehousing replacement: from 20€ per cable according to the type of bike
- One wheel truing: from 10€ according to wheel type.
- Bearing replacement: 30€ labour + bearing price
- Shimano Di2 full set ups (bring your bicycle for quotation)
- Shimano Di2 adjustments/tests or battery replacement: 30€ labour + battery price
- Hydraulic Shimano disc brakes maintenance (road bikes)
- Brake bleeding (price per brake, mineral oil): 18€
- Quick bicycle check up (parts not included)
25€ 15€*: brakes, gears and lube.
- Bicycle full check up PRO (cables and housing included)
45€ 25€*: brakes, gears, bottom bracket, wheel truing, headset, cables and housing replacement, safety adjustments, lube and cleaning.
- To check prices for any other bicycle repair, please bring your bike to our shop.
Any questions about workshop policies? Please check our FAQs or call our shop #1!
*Valid until 31/12/2020.